Tuning In, Turning Up, and Taking Change
Already it feels like the new thing making the way things were seem like such an ancient memory (if not ethically questionable). In minutes I had downloaded and purchased my first album, England, Half English by Billy Bragg. In fact, I’m listening to it now in pristine AAC digital audio. Of course I’m talking about Apple’s new Music Store—a well executed endeavor if ever I saw one on this side of the platform. It debuted today, along with iTunes 4, the killer app that forced the removal of the “Switch” tab on Apple’s website to “Music.”
Yeah, why come right out and say it when the reasons speak for themselves.
- Apple Announces New iPods and Online Music Service
- New Music Download Service From Apple
- Apple Introduces iTunes Music Store, iTunes 4, new iPod
- bbum’s rants, code & references
- Apple Brings Good Karma to Online Music
- An Apple Marketing Video Featuring Ian Robinson, Bono, Alanis Morrisette, etc.
- TIME.com: Steve Jobs: ‘It’s So Cool’